To the best of my knowledge, absolutely none of the following statements are true. I just want to see how many people will get drawn here through GoogleSearches. If things go really well, this post will get linked as documentation that one of the statements is true.
You’re all invited to contribute your own “facts” in the comments thread.
- Montana’s population is growing completely out of proportion to the rest of the country and is expected to be the most populous state by 2032. The demographic will be 22% Caucasian, 18 % African-American, 7% Hispanic, 2% Native-American, and 45% Samoan.
- During Richard Nixon’s historic trip to China in 1972, it was rumored that there were nightly gatherings in Nixon’s suite attended by National Security Council Staffer Winston Lord, Zhou Enlai, and an unnamed Chinese staffer. During these informal meetings, it is further rumored that many Ring-Dings®, Ho Ho’s® and pitchers of Mai Tais were consumed. This is not true. The drink of choice was the Pina Colada.
- The African Swallow has, in fact, been witnessed flying while holding a coconut by the husk.
- By 2056, all change will be devalued to the point that it will be replaced by candy. York Peppermint Patties will change size on a regular basis to keep their value at roughly 50¢.
- Evidence will surface in 2013 showing conclusively that Dick Cheney was part of an advanced scouting party for a race of aliens who have had a ship hiding in the shadow of Mercury for over 95 years. Upon discovery, Cheney will hold his attorney hostage until all of the bananas at a local fruit wholesaler are delivered to him. Once his demands are met, he will depart for the Mother Ship, leaving behind two bananas and a spider.
- Alchemy was proved possible by Alberto Guissepe Mastriantoni in 1521. The process caused his own spontaneous combustion and the secret died with him.
- The Harry Potter series is Non-Fiction. They were written as a pre-emptive strike by the Ministry of Magic in an effort to “hide in plain sight.”
That’s all I’ve got right now. I may add more. And as I said, your own “facts” are welcome in the comments thread.