Did I miss something? I can't think of a single thing that has me outraged and is deserving of a rant. I can't think of anything jaw-droppingly flabbergasting that needs to be exposed here. There's nothing that's made me laugh so hard, I can't wait to share it with you.
So, lacking anything substantive to post about, I thought I'd tell you some random facts about me.
1. At the age of 8, I took Terry's quarter from her and threw it out of the schoolbus window. Sharon and Marie ratted me out so I was sent to bed early that night and didn't get to watch Daniel Boone.
2. I played trumpet in Jr. High School. When I got braces, I switched to baritone horn because it had a bigger mouthpiece. I was in my H.S. Marching Band and got to play Hail to the Chief and the National Anthem when President Ford came to Jacksonville for peace talks with Anwar Sadat. (I declined to play the Egyptian National Anthem the preceding day for Sadat's arrival. I kind of regret that now.)
3. I talked my H.S. Principal into giving me enough credits to graduate for spending my last semester of H.S. on a kibbutz. He forgot to ever follow through and I'm now a college graduate and a H.S. dropout.
4. When I was 17, I spent the summer working in the kitchen at Camp Ramah in Palmer, MA. As one of the new guys, I wasn't permitted to do anything but peel onions and potatoes until I learned how to juggle and could demonstrate the talent with three chickens.
5. I have never knowingly eaten a cat.
Feel free to tell me some random stuff about you.