Also, at some point, someone left the word Unimportant out of the title of the meme. I'm bringing that part back.
So, now I have to come up with six unimportant things about myself and tag six other bloggers.
As I said in the previous post, I will be installing Rule #1 at Polybloggimous. In the future, tag me at the risk of getting an unpleasant response. Since I didn't have that rule posted, I'll play along. I'll also apologize in advance to whoever I decide to tag. In future, I'll never tag someone with something unless I just think it's beyond cool.
Before I forget, I need to post the rules. The rules are:
- Link to the person who tagged you. (I did that above, you bastard! :D)
- Post the rules. (Done)
- Write six things about yourself. (I'll get to it; keep your shirt on.)
- Tag six people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (Dread)
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their sites. (Dread also)
- Let your tagger know when your entry is up. (Yup, got it.)
1. I live on a one-way street that heads South.
2. My heartburn is acting up tonight and I'm totally out of Tums.
3. Widget (the fat cat) has scratched me three times this week solely because she is incompetent at being a cat and has the brains of a yam. Some of these may leave scars. And she's sleeping in my lap while I type this. Let us pray that she doesn't dream of zombies.
4. Every year my sister brings a group of Sixth graders to NY for a trip. I always meet up with them for an afternoon and play tour guide. It's really easy because I can point to any impressive building in the neighborhood and say, "Madonna has an apartment there." They're sixth graders from Florida. What the hell do they know. (My sister thinks it's pretty funny too.)
5. I once drove a Honda CRX through a windstorm in Nebraska. The wind was head-on on a straightaway section of highway that was flat as a board. I had the gas pedal floored and I could only get the car up to 45mph.
6. I have held onto a cow's tail and skiied barefoot through cow shit.
The following folks are getting tagged because I'm fairly certain they'll forgive me, be good sports about it and I don't think any of them have access to cruise missiles.
Tania...also because TOMORROW IS TANIA ON JEOPARDY DAY.
Now I will skibble off to notify the tagees and the tagger.